Our cleaners are highly trained in the latest practices and procedures, using environmentally friendly products to endear to all your upholstery cleaning needs.
Upholstery means the covering and padding on your furniture. It is the art of adding spring, webs, leather covers on furniture. Upholstery cleaning is the cleaning procedure of fabric covers or, as the name suggests, upholstery of the furniture. Upholstery cleaning also applies to domestic, car, aeroplane, boat and other furniture.
Upholstery improves your interior air quality by removing dust, dirt and grime to create a healthy environment. Several factors come into play in how often to clean your upholstery:
• If you have pets and kids in your home, twice a year is a good guideline
• If you work in an area with a lot of grime and dirt, you might need to do it more often
Test whether your Upholstery is ready for Cleaning
Moisten a white clean material, then rub it vigorously on the material on your chair or sofa. If the rag gets any dirt on it, then it is time to clean your upholstery.
Upholstery Cleaning Process
• Inspect the upholstery and see if there is damage or it is torn
• Vacuum the fabric, condition it, then rinse and vacuum dry it
• Apply steam cleaning or hot-water extraction method. This can only be carried out by use of specialised cleaning equipment. It is not advisable to use the regular cleaner or shampoo
• Allergens, mites, and microorganisms that are harmful in mattresses are killed using a high-intensity UV light.
The Best Upholstery Cleaning Products
There are now so many cleaning products on the market that it is very hard to know which one of the countless options is the most effective. These are pointers to a good cleaner:
• Spots: Test on a white-coloured rag - a good cleaner should remove all stains and spots
• User-friendly: It should be easy-to-use when washing and not harmful to your skin
• Heavy-duty: It should be able to handle kids pee or pets throw up, as well as other tough stains in your carpet, car interior or furniture. In other words, it should be equally good in handling little and big messes
A professional upholstery cleaning service will maintain the quality of your upholstery most efficiently, saving you safety risks, time wasted cleaning and worrying - using a professional upholstery cleaning service is safe, affordable and reliable.